This one of the best breakfast places in the city. Love, love, love… I love it for its international atmosphere; nice choice, which is not limited to croissant only; central location next to a shopping street which can be visited after a breakfast; the building with around 7 meters tall ceiling and big windows which allow a lot of light to get in. For people who wants to come for a breakfast alone and enjoy it with a favorite book or magazine there are available shared tables. The tables provide already a good choice of magazines and newspapers or you can bring your own.
Cannot say that the personnel is the fastest here, but I did notice some improvements recently. Sometimes the speed of getting menu depends where you are sitting and if you can catch an eye of one of the waitresses, but in spite of this fact I love this place.
- Make sure you order breakfast before 12:00.
- If you do not see breakfast menu on a table, ask for it. They have a separate menu with breakfast choice, and of course you can always order ‘Beurs omelet’ from the main menu.
- On a sunny warm day try to get a table outside. If all outside tables next to the main entrance taken, check if there are any left around the corner – on the Meent street (which due to the view is my personnel preference).
- It is always better to make reservation if you want a high-tea or if you come with more than 4 persons.
- If you want to have takeaway cake you can also visit Dudok Patisserie. It is just next to the restaurant at the Westewagenstraat 52.
Enjoy your breakfast and your day! And feel free to share your own experience!